MEET THE LADIES GUILD
For over 35 years, the Ladies Guild has dedicated their time to performing works of charity for our neighbors in need.
About the Ladies Guild
The Ladies Guild is a non-denominational service organization whose mission is to assist in the work of Father Joe’s Villages. It is an all-volunteer group of 250 women who raise funds dedicated solely to benefit the children at Father Joe’s Villages.
Serve meals. Donate your skills. Help at events. Train others to succeed.
Annually, Ladies Guild members volunteer 14,000 hours of their time to help those struggling with homelessness.
When action meets compassion, lives change.
There’s nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer.
Father Joe’s Villages’ Ladies Guild has a wide range of volunteer opportunities for those who would like to help.
Volunteer Opportunities Include:
- Serving as Village docent
- Plan, sponsor and participate in a major fundraiser
- Providing clerical support
- Hosting monthly birthday parties for Father Joe’s Villages preschoolers
- Serving holiday meals
- Helping at annual Father Joe’s Villages events such as Thanksgiving Day 5K
- Participating in Father Joe’s Villages holiday shopping and wrapping event
Father Joe’s Villages’ Ladies Guild is always accepting enthusiastic new members!
Membership is non-denominational and open to all.
- Active: $30 and 50 hours of service at any Guild or Village event or project
- Associate: $50 with no minimum service hours
Funds raised by our fundraising efforts benefit the children at Father Joe’s Villages.
We welcome you to become a member!
If you are interested in joining and would like more information:
- Call Volunteer Services at (619) 233-8500, ext 1102
- Download this brochure and sign up by mail
- Send an email to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest and support!
All of the Ladies Guild’s events raise money benefiting programs for children experiencing homelessness.
Held on the second Monday of each month at the administrative offices (3350 E St., San Diego, 92102), except for special occasions.
- February: Fundraiser/Silent Auction & Luncheon
- March: Day of Recollection
- May: Installation Mass & Luncheon
- June: Potluck
- September: Membership Luncheon
- October: Autumn Craft/Bake Sale
- December: Christmas Luncheon
The Queen's Luncheon Annual Fundraiser
Monday, February 17, 2020
Do you know someone whom you would like to treat like a queen; a favorite aunt, your darling daughter, or a special friend? Why not surprise them with a royal time at our Annual Fundraiser!
Proceeds benefit Father Joe’s Villages’ services for families and children experiencing homelessness.
Date: Monday, February 17, 2020
Place: Crowne Plaza Hotel Ballroom
2270 Hotel Circle North
Mission Valley, San Diego 92108
Time: Begins at 11:00 AM
Ticket Cost: $60
Contact Connie Sherry to RSVP: Call 619-840-0628 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Theatre Fundraiser: "Decades - Flashback"
Sunday, May 31, 2020
You’re invited to the Ladies Guild Theatre Fundraiser benefiting children experiencing homelessness and families receiving services from Father Joe’s Villages. Please, invite your friends and family!
“Journey through four years (1954, 1964, 1974, 1984) and see how much the world changed in just 10 years through music, fashion and culture. This is a musical revue for the ages!”
Date: Sunday, May 31, 2019
Place: Off Broadway Live Theatre
9490 Cuyamaca St., Santee, 92071
Time: Begins at 3:00 PM
Ticket Cost: $40 – $180
Buy tickets by calling the box office at 619-988-5483.