Donate a car today to transform a life in San Diego.
When you donate a car or other motor vehicle, all proceeds from the sale of your donation go toward Father Joe’s Villages’ housing programs and supportive services. As a result, your donation can help transform the lives of individuals and families experiencing homelessness in San Diego. Support Father Joe’s Villages’ efforts to help our neighbors find their way home.
Additionally, you can receive tax benefits for giving back to your community. After you donate a vehicle to Father Joe’s Villages, you will receive a receipt that you can file for your tax deduction.
The benefits of donating a Car are clear
- You can reduce your taxable income using itemized deductions.
- Avoid the costs and difficulties of selling your vehicle.
- You will no longer need to pay for insurance and vehicle repairs.
See how easy it can be to donate a car, truck, RV, motorcycle, boat or other vehicle. After you contact us, we take care of the rest, from picking up the vehicle, to selling it and providing a tax-deductible receipt.
Donating a Car is as easy as 1-2-3
- Call 1-800-HOMELESS or fill out the form below to schedule your pickup.
- We’ll tow your car for FREE.
- After the car is sold, we’ll send you a receipt you can file for your tax deduction.
Contact us today to give back to your neighbors in need.
You can direct any additional questions to Father Joe’s Villages’ friendly representatives at 1-800-HOMELESS.