The foundation for St. Vincent de Paul Village was laid in April 1950 when Bishop Charles F. Buddy dedicated St. Mary’s of the Wayside Chapel at 811 F Street in downtown San Diego.
- Shop Father Joe’s Villages San Diego Thrift Stores August 17, 2019
- Volunteer at Father Joe’s Villages August 10, 2019
- A Bridge to a Brighter Future: Our Bridge Shelter July 31, 2019
- Father Joe’s Villages’ Permanent Supportive Housing July 30, 2019
- An Interview with Father Joe’s Villages’ Outreach Team July 26, 2019