The foundation for St. Vincent de Paul Village was laid in April 1950 when Bishop Charles F. Buddy dedicated St. Mary’s of the Wayside Chapel at 811 F Street in downtown San Diego.
- Donation Match and Matching Gifts Basics and Benefits – Make Your Donation Go Further June 2, 2020
- Village Heroes: Father Joe’s Villages’ Outreach Workers Strengthen Support for Those in Need During Pandemic May 27, 2020
- Village Heroes: How Guest Services Staff are Offering Compassionate Solutions During COVID-19 May 26, 2020
- Village Heroes: Father Joe’s Villages Food Services Staff Provide Critical Meals During Pandemic May 21, 2020
- Village Heroes: Staff at San Diego Convention Center Adapt to a New Normal May 13, 2020