The foundation for St. Vincent de Paul Village was laid in April 1950 when Bishop Charles F. Buddy dedicated St. Mary’s of the Wayside Chapel at 811 F Street in downtown San Diego.
- A Father’s Love: Patrick Strives for a Better Life for His Children June 14, 2019
- Why We Don’t Use the Terms “the Homeless” or “Homeless People” May 31, 2019
- New Father Joe’s Villages Street Health Program Offers Outreach Health Services May 16, 2019
- Celebrating Resilient Families: Michelle’s Story May 11, 2019
- Father Joe’s Villages Opens Village Clips May 10, 2019