The foundation for St. Vincent de Paul Village was laid in April 1950 when Bishop Charles F. Buddy dedicated St. Mary’s of the Wayside Chapel at 811 F Street in downtown San Diego.
- 5 Ways Your Donations to Father Joe’s Villages Help Save the Planet April 22, 2019
- Easter Blessings: Neighbors Receive a Second Chance April 19, 2019
- Our All-Star Volunteers April 15, 2019
- Lend a Hand to Your Neighbors in Need March 27, 2019
- Employment & Education Services Helps People Get Back on Their Feet March 27, 2019