The foundation for St. Vincent de Paul Village was laid in April 1950 when Bishop Charles F. Buddy dedicated St. Mary’s of the Wayside Chapel at 811 F Street in downtown San Diego.
- 14 Reasons Why You Should Shop at a Thrift Store August 17, 2020
- Father Joe’s Villages Continues Substance Use Disorder and Behavioral Health Services During Pandemic July 23, 2020
- “From the Streets to the Stage:” Mark’s Incredible Journey June 24, 2020
- Donation Match and Matching Gifts Basics and Benefits – Make Your Donation Go Further June 2, 2020
- Village Heroes: Father Joe’s Villages’ Outreach Workers Strengthen Support for Those in Need During Pandemic May 27, 2020