CAN SAVE LIVES
Donate your financial support, household goods, or vehicle today to help our neighbors leave homelessness behind.
GIVE TO SUPPORT VITAL SERVICES FOR SAN DIEGANS
Every dollar makes a critical, immediate impact on individuals and families experiencing homelessness.
pays for two nights of emergency shelter.
funds two days of Therapeutic Childcare.
provides almost a month of warm, nutritious meals.
Donate your new and
gently-used home items
Your household goods will be sold at our thrift stores or online auctions to help fund essential health care, housing, and emergency programs.
We accept donations of the following items:
- Clothing, jewelry, and accessories
- Small appliances in working condition
- Kitchenware, bedding, linens, and home decor
- Furniture that can be carried by two people
- Books, movies, toys, and other entertainment
- Electronics like computers, TVs, and video game consoles
DONATE YOUR VEHICLE
AND DRIVE CHANGE
Revenue from your vehicle donation can transform the lives of our neighbors in need. Plus, donating is easy. Just tell us when and we’ll do all the work to pick up your car, truck, motorcycle, boat, or RV.
Let’s get in touch
Have questions? Want to schedule a pick-up over the phone?
Call us at 1-619-HOMELESS (3537).