Here are a few facts to get you familiar with Father Joe’s Villages:
- There are nearly 9,000 homeless individuals in San Diego, the 4th largest homeless population in the nation.
- San Diego is home to the nation’s largest population of homeless veterans.
- 40 percent of the homeless population in San Diego is made up of families.
- 68 percent of all single adults and 87 percent of all families working with a multidisciplinary staff team exit our program to permanent housing. 92 percent go to unsubsidized housing.
- Our medical clinic sees over 3,500 patients each year, saving the city of San Diego over $2 Million in decreased hospital expenses.
- We provide nearly 40 percent of the beds available to San Diego’s homeless population.
See who we do, who we help and what we raise.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website.
LISTEN: Deacon Jim on UT Community Spotlight Radio.
WATCH: President & CEO Deacon Jim on KUSI: