Father Joe’s Villages provides services to over 13,100 people each day. We couldn’t do it without people like you who pay it forward to help the lives of others. Car donation in San Diego is one way to support Father Joe’s Villages mission to end homelessness. Donate a car today and support charity programs like the Franklin Antonio Lunch Program, job training programs, medical services and much more.
What is car donation?
Car donation is when former car owners give their no-longer-used cars to charity. A used car can still go a long way toward helping our neighbors in need. Whether it’s in perfect condition or it no longer starts, consider donating your used car to charity. There are many charities that take cars in San Diego, but Father Joe’s Villages is one of the only charities that give 100% of the revenue received from selling donated cars to ending homelessness.
How does car donation work?
When you donate a car to Father Joe’s Villages, all proceeds from the sale of your car donation go toward housing programs and supportive services right here in San Diego. As a result, your car donation can help transform the lives of individuals and families experiencing homelessness in our community.
Can you deduct a car donation?
Yes, when you donate a car to charity you will receive tax benefits for giving back to your local community. After you donate a car to Father Joe’s Villages, you will receive a receipt that you can file for your tax deduction. For any vehicle sold for more than $500, the exact amount it is sold for will be stated on your notification mailed to you, which in turn will be your charitable tax deduction.
How Can I Donate My Car in San Diego?
Donating a Car to Father Joe’s Villages is as easy as 1-2-3
- Call 1-800-HOMELESS or fill out the form below to schedule your pickup.
- Father Joe’s will tow your car for FREE.
- After the car is sold, we’ll send you a receipt you can file for your tax deduction.
The benefits of donating a car to Father Joe’s Villages in San Diego are clear:
- Car donation allows you to reduce your taxable income using itemized deductions.
- Avoid the costs and difficulties of selling your car, truck, motorcycle, RV or other vehicle.
- When you give a car to charity, you will no longer need to pay for insurance and vehicle repairs.
- Father Joe’s Villages gives all proceeds from the sale of your car donation to programs benefitting those experiencing homelessness in our community.
Support Father Joe’s Villages’ efforts to help our neighbors find their way home and donate a car today!
Contact us today to give back to your local neighbors in need.
You can direct any additional questions to Father Joe’s Villages’ friendly representatives at 1-800-HOMELESS.